2. Book your party place. Some locations fill up weeks in advance. For a list of party locations that allow you to bring your own food click here. But why not keep it simple and have the party at home or in a park? Don't forget to check if you need a permit for the park.
3. Book any entertainers like a magician, princess, chef, ballerina or clown several weeks in advance. Book the bounce house early too. But remember, birthdays are about kids getting together with friends so it does not need to be the stressful event of the century to make it fun.
4. Create your guest list and a party date & time. Children's parties are usually 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours long. We like www.evite.com for eco friendly e-mail invitations that tracks responses and sends reminders to your guests. Send invitations 2-3 weeks before your date.
5. Order party decorations and goody bags. Don't forget prizes for games. We will assemble your goody bags for you with a custom thank you tag and ribbon for only $1/bag. Simply add the assembly fee to your shopping cart and include your theme and thank you text in your order comments and we'll take care of the rest.
6. Select birthday party activities consistent with your location, theme and the age of the children.
7. Order your tableware and candles. Remember to include enough for adult guests.
8. Order an organic birthday cake at least 1 week before the date. We can work with you to create a cake for any theme and can even develop a custom image that can be used on the cake, cupcakes and party picks. Just call us at 1-855-ATL-BABY.
9. Order organic birthday party snacks and food at least 1 week before the date. When ordering from us please place your order by Friday for in store pickup the following Friday. When choosing home delivery consider an approximate lead time of 2 weeks from the time you place your order until it arrives at your door. Food orders ship from us each Friday.
On the week of the party check your camera batteries, call guests who have not responded, child proof the party area, decorate interior areas if you can and prepare any food that can be frozen. Call any entertainers to re-confirm.
The day before the party, pick up the cake, non-perishable pre-ordered food and supplies.
The day of the party, blow up the balloons, decorate outdoor areas and enjoy the fun!
Stress Free Website Design By ZenChange
All prices are in USD
Copyright 2014 | Atlantis Natural. | Children's Enrichment and Wellness Education Center. Organic Products. Natural Healers. Content on this site may not have been approved by the FDA. Please consult a healthcare professional prior to changing your diet, exercise or healthcare regime. By using our site you accept these terms. Sitemap |